Here are some common chemistry questions that you may face and that OxSynC can help you answer.
- What is my compound?
- Can I characterise it?
- How can I determine its purity?
- I have tried some chemistry but it’s not working; what could be going wrong?
- I’m interested in testing a range of analogues of this inhibitor but who has experience in their synthesis?
- How can I tag this molecule for imaging/cell targeting/other application?
- I need a probe compound to test a hypothesis but it's not commercially available; how can I obtain it?
- Can I find an inhibitor of my enzyme or an active compound to try my drug delivery system?
If you have one of these or related questions, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com.